Saturday, October 20, 2007

UNFORGETTABLE!!

After a really great week, I ended up in the hospital. How did that happen? I am still wondering. I spent three days there but would have a lifetime to forget the love and warmth that was shown to me by my family and friends. Everyone was great! Friends I haven't spoken to in a long time called or visited and by their actions I was extremely moved. I even got a visit from someone I rarely got along with. (Maybe she thought I was dying)

Now at home, I look at some of the things I spent time grieving about (sweating the small stuff), instead of living my life. Too many times I bellyache about situations that, at times, didn't even existed. Wasting precious time arguing with my friends instead of just saying I'm sorry. Time that could have been spent with my husband and kids. Time that should have been allocated to my studies. Time lost.

We've always heard "Don't put off for tomorrow what you can do today", however I prefer the bigger picture which says "Do today what others don't, to have tomorrow what others won't". Time is precious, don't waste it . I INTEND TO ENJOY EVERY SECOND OF MINE!!

No comments: