Without you I'll have no music, no reggae's, discos or steel pans
Without you I'll have no Red wine, no Alizers or Baileys
Without you I'll have no lobsters, no sirloin or exotic pastries
Without you there's no reasoning, of how great my life can be
Without you there's no hope of the lovely future, you made me see
Without you I would be a zombie, not knowing what I am capable of
Without you I would still be complaining ........ "Oh Lord this life is tough"
With you I am ever learning, how to be a better person
With you I see the joy in doing good, for absolutely no reason
With you there's no complaining or criticizing ever
With you in my life, only the good seems to matter
With you I am forever singing, of a love I never knew
With you I know what it means, to be happy, forgiving and true
With you I find contentment, just by being in your arms
With you I feel totally safe and nothing could bring me harm
With you I know now, that I was meant to be
With you I'll be forever, happy, relaxed and free
Without you, is a thing of the past .... for
Without you this poem would be a Farce!
1 comment:
How beautiful! I hope the lucy person knows who they are!
Post a Comment