Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Trust & Friendship

Have you ever said something to a friend, trying to guard them but ends up hurting them and your friendship ever more? I did that today to one of my best friends. To make matters worse it was about trust and we know how fickle trust is. My friendship is really in the red with this person and may be heading for bankruptcy. I am truly sorry but the damage is already done. I am not sure I can make it right again cause this is not the first incident of this kind but this is the worst. I take the blame for everything and hope that I would be forgiven. I truly hope I can save that friendship.

My advice is,
Speak the truth and speak it ever
Cause it what it will
He who hides the wrong he did
Does the wrong thing still

Friendships are treasures, keep your friendship bank in the green.

No comments: