Saturday, October 6, 2007

One Of Those Days!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, what a wonderful wonderful day, a day I would never forget!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I woke up early this morning and went online where I met a dear friend. We chatted for a while then I wrote my first blog. I then spoke to a long lost friend, whom I haven't heard from in ages, and was reminded of how wonderful life can, be if we only choose to make it that way.
I attended classes in a really great mood and found it more stimulating that usual. I left a bit early to attend my Toastmasters meeting. The meeting was enlightening! I felt warm,ed loved and happy. This was my second family, the family I enjoyed being with. The family I have been neglecting recently. Today rekindled the bonds and that old feeling of love was back and I know its back to stay.
The cherry on my day was getting my package from England (re CAT/ACCA registration). What I read excited me. I was accepted of course but for the ACCA program and not the CAT program I originally applied for. I am accepted in the Mature Student Entry Route (MSER). I really had no idea I was qualified in any way. Now I know. This was EXCELLENT!!
I AM IN A STATE OF EUPHORIA!!!

No comments: